LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Amazing...

Amazing series! Great humor and amazing animation! I look forward for any other you make : D

Koden X Prologue Part 1 Koden X Prologue Part 1

Very Interesting

As a fellow flash maker, well, restarting flashmaker. I am very impressed with the animation you put into this movie. I really want to see more added to this story, for this only being a prologue to a possibly big story I can see myself checking every day for a update. I also am looking at a fluid animation in my movie, how long it take to get all that movement down in this movie? I am about to be a key framing beast, just wondering if that's what it took to get the fluid movement.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Great stuff here

Mario stole the show! I thought this was a amazing!

YOU FAT FUCK!

you think i'm fat? lol

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

lol

oh my god the penis part of the Megaman video had me rolling. Now if I was drunk and saw it for the first time I would of exploded! I never played that Dead or alive shit... I do have access to the internet and all..

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

very funny

I have really stayed away from the new sonic games so I kinda did not know who the crocodile was. I played them all up to Sonic adventure for the dreamcast which I liked a lot. I personally like the Knuckles Pwnage parts. and wtf with the last song lol. Guys need a voice or anything for another hit me up on here.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Just as good as the original!

This was as good if not better then the first animation! great stuff!

The Final Act The Final Act

nice work

I did only a little 3dmax back in 2004 so I know making this kinda stuff is a task. Call me a little sick... but I actually laughed when he walked off and started hanging there.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

LIKE A GALLON OF PISS!

great comedy here, I didn't play all of them, just beat MG2 and almost done with 4. none the less I got what was going on and just fucking crazy hilarity was everywhere.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

great ideas here

This is a very entertaining and flawless piece of animation.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Truly Epic

Amazing animations! I really liked the way you put your flash videos together. There is always a soft spot in my heart for Z:TOOT, your story's do it great and hilarious justice.