LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Amazing...

Amazing series! Great humor and amazing animation! I look forward for any other you make : D

Koden X Prologue Part 1 Koden X Prologue Part 1

Very Interesting

As a fellow flash maker, well, restarting flashmaker. I am very impressed with the animation you put into this movie. I really want to see more added to this story, for this only being a prologue to a possibly big story I can see myself checking every day for a update. I also am looking at a fluid animation in my movie, how long it take to get all that movement down in this movie? I am about to be a key framing beast, just wondering if that's what it took to get the fluid movement.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Great stuff here

Mario stole the show! I thought this was a amazing!

YOU FAT FUCK!

you think i'm fat? lol

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

just a great music maker!!!

Im really hoping to see some differnt styles, this was great man. I spent at least hour and a half on this GREAT FUN

here my second song i did : D

-8-7-8-70---1---1-1-1-1-----91-1-1-881-881---0---0---5-1--- 1---1----7-7-7-8----------1---1-----1-2-5-2-1-------6--12121 ---64---4---1---1----2---3-2-1-1---5-5-50---c--------------3 -3-4-5-4-3-2-3-2-a--12121----a-7a-----2---3-3-1---2-1-a-a-a- -----a----------

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

DAMN THATS GOOD

Im very impressed man good job im a RPG fan and thats great work with flash. Keep it up and add more levels even though it will probly take a long ass time :)

Lone Wolf (Death Metal) Lone Wolf (Death Metal)

Awesome song! I haven't looked into the song section of newgrounds in some time but I will be now. Many good songs are posted here including this one.

I am using parts of the song in my DayZ videos. I credit you of course. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGYG6c CABQo

LimeDisciple responds:

Thankyou very much.
Thanks for the credit as well.